There are a numbers of benefits of consuming fruits daily. Here are some fruits whose uses are really important.
Fruits for fat loss
- Water melons
- Grape fruit
Fruits for a healthy skin
The saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away” wasn’t famous in one day. The immense hard work of this fruit is delivering several benefits since decades. A few such health benefits of this king of fruits have been stated below:
- Rich in antioxidants
- Rich in flavonoids
- Contains good amount of dietary fibre
- Prevents the risk of:
- Heart tension
- Improves dental health
- Brightens the white colour of teeth and makes it healthier.
- Prevents Alzheimer’s disease
- Improves health conditions of brain even during old age.
- Protects us against Parkinson’s disease
- Prevents cancer of any sort.
- Reduces cholesterol levels
- Makes our heart healthier.
- Protects us from and prevents gallstones.
- Neutralises bowel problems
- Helps get rid of haemorrhoids which is basically the swelling of veins in the anal canal and is very painful.
- Most importantly for all us, it controls weight for being rich in fibre content
- Improves liver health.
- Helps in boosting the immune system of the body.
- Also, prevents cataracts in the eyes.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CONSUMING GUAVA
- Boosts the immune system of the body. Guava contains a huge amount of vitamin C; rather it has been observed that it has almost 4 times the vitamin C content of an orange. This also helps guava protect our body from various infections and pathogens that might be harmful for our body.
- It lowers the risk of cancer as it prevents the growth of cancerous cells in the human body.
- Guava has rich fibre content. Besides, it has a lower quantity of glycaemic index; which protects our body by preventing the development of diabetes of any kind. Guava helps to maintain a proper blood sugar level.
- Guava helps us protect our heart from various diseases. Guava has been proven to improve the sodium and potassium concentration balance in the human body. This in turn regulates the blood pressure of patients who have a tendency of hyper tension and high blood pressure.
- Guava treats constipation for being a high source of dietary fibre. This fruit helps in regular bowel health conditions.
- Guava is also a rich source of vitamin A. Due to this property, this fruit is very good for the eyes. It helps improves the eyesight and also prevents other problems related to the eyes.
Every fruit has its own set of benefits and fruits should be made a part of our daily diet.